Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hi all,

I have had such a wonderful time spending these past few days being creative.

Today I painted from 7.30am until6.30 pm with a 1 hour break.
(I had lunch at 2.30:)

Exhausting but fantastic at the same time.

It is so incredible to have the time to completely immerse myself in being creative....... without stopping.
Not having to be a mother.
Not even having to stop for lunch.

To spend the whole day totally and selfishly surrounded by paint.

It reminds me of my youthful days when I would wake up and spend the whole day in bed reading a much loved, hard to put down book.

I have so much to show but am going to have to save it for my next post......my eyes are closing as I type:)

I am away until next early Jan so I hope everyone has a very happy and safe festive season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Skye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment