Monday, August 30, 2010

I know its been a while....................

I know its been a while.................
I have to start by saying that I went and saw Eclipse, the movie, with a very special and close friend of mine the other night and I have fallen in love again, if I have ever really been "in love"!!!!!!!!
"Edward" is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
I even jokingly said to my friend that I would even go so far as wearing an "Edward" T-shirt. She laughed at me!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmm, maybe not!!! But wow he is great.
It makes me feel like I am a young teenage girl all over again:)

I said to Starzia tonight, because I am watching New Moon on video tonight, that I thought he was gorgeous. She has been saying that we need to find a new boyfriend/husband for me and a new daddy for her. I showed her the picture of Edward on the cover of the movie and jokingly kissed it....... and she said "Yuck mommy.......he's not right or cute at all!!!!!!!"
I said its ok if we don't agree on everything!!!!!

As for the business front............I am in the process of establishing my empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh to be famous and employing others to produce my designs. To see them in shops and having adults and children wearing my clothes. What a dream!!!
I have a huge pile of clothes on the way and I am loving the design process. Who would have thought 10 years ago that I would one day be taken by fashion and Art together!!!!
I am thinking of photo shoots already and have booked a friend for next weekend.
I will give you all a sneak peek before I head off to Melbourne next week!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

I hope you are all as busy and happy as I am.

Skye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment