Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lots going on!!!!

Hi all,

Lots going on..... Here is a 1 to 5 of our busy life at the moment..........

ONE
It is all going past so fast........and Christmas is just around the corner!!!
Please head over to www.donnaheart.com and order your Christmas cards before you miss out!!!

TWO
Starzia and I have snuck in another market stall and it went so well. So much positive feedback and sales. All good!!!!
The place was amazing and it was a lovely afternoon spent chatting and meeting new friends!




This was my little corner!!!

This was one of my own designs and one of the first items to go!!! I just love it!!!


This is the back of the dress, which when the child grows can become a skirt.



And the front. This lovely dress/skirt is made out of my very own fabric.....which is one of my children's paintings printed onto fabric, via Spoonflower!!!!!

If you love it please email me and I can make to order!!!!! The price of this dress/skirt was $45 AUS

THREE
The local ACDC gallery in Geraldlton is holding a GIFTED shop where all the local artists are invited to display and sell there works for Christmas. Very cool!!! The opening day is this Saturday at 10.00am, although I hear that there have been various sales already!!!!!!!

FOUR
A lovely friend of Starzia's just had her 5th birthday party and I was asked to paint this board for photos. How do you like the crazy clown???? Cute hey!!!




This was another one of my very own designs and the birthday gift. I love this one too!!!



How cute is my little model!!!

FIVE
The local Regional gallery is having an Art competition and I am thinking of painting my gorgeous Starzia....
Check this picture out!
Fun in the sun


So this is just a sneak peek at what we have been up to lately.
For everyone that is waiting for my to upload images of clothing and paintings onto the gallery and etsy....please bare with me.....they will be there soon.

I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.

Skye:) and Starz*

1 comment:

  1. STARZIA LOOKS AMAZING IN THE FLORAL DRESS WITH THE LACE TIE UP BACK, LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHINGS GOING WELL :)
    KEEP SAFE!
    X

    ReplyDelete