Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All a go?

Hi all,

Busy days still......

The most exciting news I have is that it is Starzia's 4th birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! Today was her last day of 3 forever.
She is so excited about her birthday, her presents and all her friends coming to her party......so gorgeous to see and share her energy and excitement.

Sad news is that I didn't get chosen for the Mid West Art Prize. It hit me harder than I thought it would. But as a gorgeous friend said to me it is only 2 peoples opinion. It makes you really think about yourself and your skill, talent and goals for the future. Where am I going? Why? How am I going to get there? Am I happy with what I am doing now? How can I improve? etc etc etc

But I have my beautiful painting of Starzia hanging in my house on my lounge room wall and I am happy:)

I will take a photo and post it in the next couple of days.

I have just finished wrapping presents for my dear one and am going to call it a night so that I am all ready for all the excitement and energy r=that I am going to need for tomorrow.


Happy Australia day to you all and Happy Birthday my beautiful, precious girl.
Never let life or events get you down or stop you fighting for or enjoying doing what you love. Keep doing it no matter what. Because life is all about being with who you love, loving and doing what you love and love doing it!!!!!

Skye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment