Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forever Green Markets



Hi all,

Wow .....what can I say..... the Forever Green Market day was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still floating on cloud 9!!!!

Here is my stall for the day!!!

I arrived at 7.30 in the morning and it took me an hour, believe it or not, to set up.

It was so wonderful seeing everyone getting ready and organising there stalls for the day and I met such lovely people.
I was under the shade of a beautiful tree with a wonderful friend of mine.


And I even made a make-shift washing line to display my clothing designs!!!!


I was so busy doing face painting and selling clothes.....I couldn't have done the day without my friend who sometimes was managing her stall as well as mine!!!!!!!!

Here are a few samples from the day.
A hand drawn whale top.....


A gorgeous stripped apron top!


A stunning pink and red apron top.......


and another winged top!!!



A pretty in pink apron top....

And a little bit of bling is always good!!!!!

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that came to visit Skye and Starz, commented, admired, bought something, took business cards and made my day so enjoyable. I loved all the positive feedback and I am thoroughly looking forward to doing it again next year.

Big smiles,

Skye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment