Thursday, November 3, 2011

Little canvases


Hi all,

I have been playing with size lately and being creative on teeny tiny canvases that fit into the palm of your hand. So cute!
I actually love working on them and enjoy doing the detail.




Here are 2 that haven't been painted yet. Some people at the market said that they actually liked the pen work and thought they shouldn't be painted!!



Then Starzia saw me drawing and wanted to have a go herself. Such a creative and determined soul.
Starzia says that this is a self portrait!!!!:)


And that this one is a drawing of me!!!

One of my birds...but it still needs a bit of work.


And then some with colour. I love the little indian brave!!



I hope something small today brings a smile to your face.

Skye and Starz:)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love! Miss L from Salt Dish and I were missin gyou together today :( Can we catch up on the weekend? XXX Us3

    ReplyDelete