Welcome to our new and improved look....isn't it just amazing!!!!!!
Jessica Swift is such a lovely, clever and talented young lady. She has produced such an incredible branding for us! Love it love it love it....and I hope you do too.
I am so excited about everything that has been happening lately.
1. Christmas cards are on there way so please order fast before they all disappear.
Head to to place your orders.
And here they are....gorgeous, unique and ready to send.......
2. I have been stocking up on my wonderful, new clothing range. It is all hanging on a make shift hanging system in my little flat. I will have to post a photo tonight to show you.I think you will all just laugh.
I have to record these things, as in 5 years years time it will be crazy to see how Starzia and I actually started and the space that we managed to work in.
(Not that I have Starzia working per se but she does help me by choosing her favourite designs.)
"I prefer that one mommy!!" and " I really don't like that one mom!"
3. I am already thinking ahead to next summer about bather designs, materials etc etc Crazy, I know!!! But it's hard to switch off and contain yourself when you are doing something for yourself (and loved one) and something you love!
4. We are going to do a market stall in November to see how the public likes our work!!! Nervous and exciting!!!
5. I will start posting up lots and lots of photos and organising my etsy shop and facebook page ....so keep in touch and see where this little business is going next!!!
We are starting to stretch our wings getting ready to fly. (Hopefully there are not to many crashes as we learn our way through this adventure and soar into the bright blue sky!!)
Just a little aside...I was looking up a word in the dictionary and I found my name...Skye...and guess what it means??
a small rough-haired variety of Scotch terrier with long body and short legs. How sad is that!!!!:(