Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Winter Festival

Hi all,

Starzia and I spent last Saturday out at the Steiner Winter Festival Camp.
What a lovely and magical day!!!!!

We went for a gorgeous walk down by the river and my little fairy imp was running through the sour grass, jumping over puddles and laughing with her friends. She had not a care in the world and seemed like such a free spirit. I was such a delighted and smilie mom:)

Then we returned to "camp" and I painted faces, with a gorgeous friend, for about 4 hours!!! The line never ended!!!!!
While I was doing this my gorgeous, independent Starzia was making damper on a stick, playing with giant bubbles and running with her friends.

(All photo's courtesy of Ali!)

Then my most favourite part of the day was our lantern walk.


(Plus the beautiful puppet show. The adults as well as the kids were completely spellbound!!)
This was the story of the Princess who promised a frog that he could eat off her plate, drink from her glass and sleep in her bed. Her father, the King, said that if she made the frog a promise she had to keep her word and do as she said.

Here are some photo's of Starzia and I.


I think that these days spent with friends, out in nature, are precious!! I will remember this day for a long time to come and I think that it will be a precious memory for my gorgeous girl too. What a gift to give to your children ..... a life full of gorgeous memories like this. I hope to give her many many more!!!!

Skye:) and Starz*


No comments:

Post a Comment