Sunday, August 7, 2011

Affirmations


Hi all,

Yesterday I started the Kelly Rae on-line course....Flying Lessons.
It was our first day and it was amazing!!!
We were asked to consider our affirmations to ourselves.
This is mine and I would like to share it with you all.........

I believe in myself
I believe in my dreams
I believe in me!
I believe in my talent
I believe in my creativity
I believe in my skill
I believe in my heart
I believe in my soul
I believe in my life.
I believe in love
I believe in happiness.
I believe it is possible
I believe I can do it
I believe......I just do!

I am going to say this to my little angel Starzia, every single morning, as the sun rises for a new day!! (She is an early riser!!)
But as the age old saying goes....the early bird catches the worm.




My daughter is always such an inspiration to me.
She is actually watching a movie while I check my emails etc and something was happening on the movie and she spoke out load to the characters saying "Never give up. Keep trying!!!"

Out of the mouth of babes. So true...so amazing....so gorgeous!!!!
I will never give up!

Just an image to leave you with.......I designed this for the Rainbow Steiner playgroup in Geraldton. They are printing it onto t-shirts for kids.
I just love it!!!!



I hope you do too!



3 comments:

  1. I joined Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons last night!!!! So much to read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your affirmations!!! I could just print them up and hang them on my wall as a reminder to myself as well!! Best of luck to you in your new journey...sounds like you are starting off on the right foot!!

    ReplyDelete