Monday, August 1, 2011

Here and now


Hi all,

Well we are here and we are unpacked!!!! YAY.
This is our driveway..........the rest is even more beautiful.
Being surrounded by trees is amazing. They are actually our curtains and there is something definitely magical about that.


I must say that I am so looking forward to becoming all earthy!!!! And what a lovely way for Starzia to grow up!!!
She already has her magical treasure bag that she takes with her on our bush walks to pick up any little treasures that she sees....such as honky nuts!!!!

Then about 5 minutes away we have these amazing falls.
Just beautiful.

As for the business side of things......
I am looking into running some after school art workshops for kids and possibly adults too.
All looking good and have lots of interest already!!!!

Then my new summer range of clothing all designed and ready to be sewn. I will upload my designs as soon as I have made a sample.
Then Starzia, my beautiful model, is going to model this new season range, amongst the gorgeous trees. My little tree sprite:)

So much to do, so inspired, so happy:)

Skye:) and Starz*


No comments:

Post a Comment