Thursday, July 8, 2010

New, exciting and scary

Hello to you all and welcome to Starzia and Skye's blog!!!!!
Starzia is my 3 year old daughter and I am a mother, painter and creator.
Yes I know it sounds strange for a 3 year old to have a blog but this little business SKYE&STARZ is a mother and daughter team.

We are venturing out into the world together, holding hands and cuddling along the way.

I aim to show my daughter that you can do anything if you set your mind to it and believe in yourself.

So this space is going to be a way of showing our creativity through painting and clothing design. Starzia already has done lots of paintings that hang on our walls and she has had a few framed. I think that she is going to outdo me one day.

I hope that as she gets older she will be inspired to be involved in our little adventure and our little business.

So please come back to visit us, as Starzia and I explore this journey together.
Come and see our creative spirit and soul take shape, grow and possibly fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment