Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 days to go!!

Hi all,

I know all I keep talking about is the Baby and kids markets happening this weekend...21st Nov....in 2 days time!!!!!! But it is taking up all my head space at the moment!

I am still waiting for my business cards, tags, labels and new range of clothing from my pattern designer and it looks like I am picking it all up tomorrow!!!! It's all happening tomorrow!!!!! Plus I work, plus the exhibition is opening!!

Hmmmmm!!!

I think that I am going to be sleeping all day on Monday, if Starzia lets me, NOT!!!

I also know that I haven't posted many pictures up lately, but I promise, you will be inundated after Sundays markets.....probably Tues!!!

So until Tues, stay happy, be safe and go well.

Skye:) and Starz*

No comments:

Post a Comment