Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oops...not sure what happened there?

Hi all,

Oops, I think I pressed the wrong button!! A post with nothing in it!!!! Trust me to be able to do something like that!!

In a week and 3 days time Skye and Starz is going to have our very first outing at the Baby and kids markets on the 21st November....I have so much to do until then.............
Fingers crossed it all comes together!!!!!! Please wish us luck!

Starzia has been wearing one of my dresses and I have had so many positive comments about it. Very cool!!!!
Someone even said, "Oh I love your daughters dress....I might have to make one just like it."
Also I have had some friends around, who have asked,"Does that come in an adult size too?"
So exciting!!!!!!
Here is Starzia wearing one dress design. She is such a poser.
I just love her so so so very very much!!!


Look at that beautiful grin!!!!




And wow.....what a pose!!!!!! And check out that look!!!!!!!!! Model material or what!!!!!




This morning I asked Starzia what she wanted to wear today and she replied, "That dress you made me mom because I just love it!! I love all your clothes that you make!"

I tell you what...hearing that makes it all worth it. As long as Starzia likes it what else matters!!
Well it would be nice if everyone else liked them too, so our little business could grow and prosper, but thats a big step in the right direction for me.

Take care.

Skye:) and Starz*

No comments:

Post a Comment