Thursday, November 4, 2010

BUSY and BUBBLING with HAPPY DOTS!

Hi all,

I don't believe how busy life is at the moment!!!!! Incredible! I feel like I should be in the circus because I am juggling so many balls. I think I would break the world record!!

But a huge positive is that things are taking shape.........my beautiful, new, shiny, sparkly, amazing blog!!! (Thanks Jess) My business cards, labels and tags are in the process of being printed, ready for the up and coming Baby and Kids markets on the 21st November. My first launch...so to speak!!! WOW!

I have a pattern designer drawing up designs, which will be stock standard items for Skye and Starz because they are so different, cool, new and us!
I also want to design our own brand of children's jeans and swim wear. Plus get our own, unique material printed from Starz's and my painting designs.

As promised here are some of Starzia's painting designs on t-shirts. I tell you she is amazing!!!!!


This is a mermaid with a gold fish swimming next to her.


This is her picture of a boy with spiky hair.

This is her drawing of a surfer girl on material. I am going to make a dress with it. Gorgeous hey!!!!



There is so much more to show you, but I will have to wait until reports are over and school work slows down. I hope you love her paintings as much as I do. Let us know what you think. I am sure Starzia would love to hear from you all.

Until next time.....keep smiling and using your happy dots.

Skye:) and Starz*

1 comment:

  1. Love that red bikini!!! What a hoot! She is a natural I'd say - big hugs to you all - missing our catch ups but still sick around here :( Hopefully soon - well done on everything - cant wait to see tags and cards too, xxxx D

    ReplyDelete