Monday, November 15, 2010

A smile or 2 in a busy week!!

Hi all,

This is one of my mostest and busyestez weeks ever!!! (Starzia always makes up words so I thought I would give it a try:)) Cool huh!

Writing reports for school, hanging a school exhibition on Thursday for opening on Friday, running around frantically trying to finalise tags and business cards and labels.....so that they can be printed by Friday AAAHHHHH so that I can tag and label my clothes for market day on Sunday AAAHHHH, plus working 3 days this week and squeezing Starzia in there somewhere. Plus seeing my new, fantastic pattern designer and picking up designs on Thursday. Plus having to contact my gorgeous designer Jessica Swift to help out again!!! Thanks Jess:)

Actually Starzia is never squeezed in....she is my beautiful life!!

I have been so fortunate to have worked with so many amazing people on my travels down the business world road....everyone has been so supportive and amazing and so incredible.
So many people have gone out of there way to help us in our little venture. I feel so lucky and fortunate and happy!!!!!
I think that the UNIVERSE is finally smiling at me and encouraging me on my little bumpy road because it has only taken it (the UNIVERSE) 38 long and hard years to finally get me to do all this!!!! (A very very patient UNIVERSE, I know) so great not to be given up on, isn't it!!!!!!

I know you are probably thinking that I am stir crazy...but no, I promise only just completely mad!!!!

Sometimes I shake my head at myself and wonder what on earth it is that I am actually doing and trying to accomplish........my answer to myself is "I really really don't know...but I am having, oh, so much fun and I just love doing it." And that seems to still my mind for a while and my heart just smiles happily, enjoying itself!

Then it smiles even deeper when moments like this happen........

My mother, Starzia, her cousin, Jenny and I were sitting at the table tonight having our dessert. I looked at my gorgeous daughter eating her ice-cream beautifully with her little spoon and I said "Starzia, you are eating so beautifully at the dinner table honey!" And before I was even able to continue with my praise and adoration, Starzia proceeds to put down her spoon saying, "I don't need that anymore!" Lifts her bowl and places it eagerly to her lips and proceeds to drink the remainder of her icecream from her bowl.
As if that is not enough she then smacks her lips and says "Yum!" and then starts to lick every skerrik of ice-cream out of the bowl.
Oh to be a child once again!!!!!!

Smiles to you all.

Skye:) and Starz*

No comments:

Post a Comment